Royal Court Liverpool is the friendliest theatre in the city. With pre-show dining and a range of drinks served before and after the show, a trip to The Court is night of great entertainment.
An historic art deco building which has been modernised and refreshed, The Royal Court is a mix of modern service standards in a traditional setting. The theatre produces eight long running plays every year, mostly comedies and musicals. The shows have a Liverpool theme with largely Liverpool cast and crew. Sets are built in the city, rehearsals take place here and 95% of all money spent by the theatre goes back into the local economy.
If you want a real Liverpool theatre experience and, most importantly, a brilliant night out then do what more and more Liverpudlians are doing. Get down to The Court!
If you would like to make a donation to the theatre to help us continue, you can make a donation here.
About this role:
To provide and manage the smooth and efficient delivery of technical services to the organisation, including the main stage, the Studio, community education projects and all other projects associated with Liverpool’s Royal Court. At the same time ensuring the organisation maintains excellent health and safety practices.
• Line Manage and oversee the work of the technical team including visiting technical staff and work placements.
• Manage the day-to-day operation of LRC’s in house performance spaces, ensuring the spaces are safe and fit for purpose at all times.
• Ensure that appropriate safety checks, record keeping and reporting are undertaken for all technical equipment used in performance spaces and tours, including Portable Appliance Testing (PAT).
• Develop and manage a proactive maintenance schedule for technical equipment in the performance spaces, and carry out maintenance tasks as required.
• Advise on the repair and renewal of stage infrastructure and fixed communications equipment in the performance spaces and maintain a knowledge of current best practices and relevant technologies.
Closing date for applications: Tuesday 30 November 2021
Interviews will take place during December
If you are looking for Front Of House work then please send a CV to our Front Of House Manager. We will be back in touch when jobs become available.